Monday, July 28, 2008

Miscellaneous

Once again there isn't much going on in our lives. We did take Bryson to Kung Fu Panda last weekend. He seemed to really like it. We had a choice of "Wall E, Space Chimps or Journey to the Center of the Earth." By the time Tysha got off work that evening we didn't have a chance to get to the Walker Theatre on time. All those shows started before 7:00 p.m. We went into Brigham's Capitol just to see what was playing and low and behold Kung Fu Panda and we got in just as it started. Surprisingly pretty good. Bryson liked it anyway. Nic and Cyndi went to the new Batman movie last week and Nic said that he wanted to go see it again because he wasn't sure how he felt about the whole thing.
Saturday night (26th) we had Debbie and Jessica Lucas come over and we watched "Watchers in the Woods." Jessica had never seen it and it has been years since I had. It was fun. Lance, Jennie and the girls gave that DVD to Tysha for her birthday as well as, "Lady in White" and "Changeling." She was in seventh heaven.
The next couple of weeks are going to be real busy for us. We have been asked to help decorate the "Portage" booth for the fair. You know the community booths that are in the big building with all the crafts, canned goods, art work and 4-H displays. Carol Parkinson, Debbie Lucas, Konae Petersen, Tysha and I make up the committee. I am not very creative but the other ladies are so that is all that counts. I can supervise real well. (Ha, ha!)Tysha leaves on Aug. 10th for training in Menphis and will return on the 20th or 21st. I fly out on Aug. 7th to see Heath, Heidi and the kids. I return on the 16th. So you can see that our August has already been pretty well scheduled in for us. That only leaves us a couple of days when we are all back to get the fair display up and ready. I just can't believe how fast time is flying by!
I am also going to have an audit next week so I am going to be just a little bit pre-occupied for a while. That is putting it mildly. I hate audits!!!!
Like I said we are not that exciting! But we do love you all so much and miss you more and more each day.

We also want to wish Tyson the very happiest 7th birthday on July 30th. Wish that we could all be together to celebrate. Eat lots of cake and ice cream for us. Take lots of pictures.
Once again our love to all of you.

LOVE
Grandma Nese :)

4 comments:

Eilisa said...

Wow you guys are going to be busy on August. Time will fly by though.
You both are very creative. Who do I always call when a need a little brain power, you two. They have the perfect people for the job.
Love you both,
Love us

Unknown said...

My word you guys are busy. I wish we could go with you to see the Trees in IL. It would be fun to have a big birthday. I feel like we never see Tyson on his birthday. Well give them all a big hug and kiss for us. Tell Tysha to be safe and good luck with the Portage booth thing. You'll do great. You are both so creative!!
Love you!

The Trees said...

Holy Cow you are busy! We are so excited to be apart of your August plans. Yeah! We just wished it was for longer. Good Luck with everything.
Love and miss you both tons!

Unknown said...

Hey I nominated you for an award. Go to my blog for details.
Jen