Monday, July 14, 2008

Visit

Hi everyone.
Just wanted to let you know that Parris and Dorothy came up Friday evening and spent the night with me. Gail and Lynn came down so it was sort of a "Chet & Ruth Neal" reunion of sorts. Parris stopped off at Famous Dave's and picked up dinner. It was really good. Pulled pork, Bar B Que chicken and spare ribs, corn on the cob and corn meal muffins. It was good of Gail to come down. I am sure that Parris and Dorothy enjoyed visiting with her and Lynn much more than they would have it had just been me. They want to have a yearly reunion and start getting all the kids to come. Think about it.
We really need to get everyone's dates for genealogy purposes. I need birth,baptismal & endowment dates, city and county. I should have had them entered a long time ago but now I am getting calls from family historians that want our information. So could you all please get that to me in the next week? Those that have already given me the information, I thank you very much.
Tysha went to visit Kyla last weekend to celebrate her birthday. She and Kyla went to supper in Twin rented a couple of videos and went back to the house and vegged for the rest of her stay. She came home late Saturday night. She has been called to be in the primary music and her first time to play the piano was Sunday. She did a good job.
Jennie, I am on the second book of the Stephanie Meyers books. I agree, they are good. I had a hard time with the first few chapters they were sort of a yawn. But then it just pulls you in hook line and sinker! I would recommend them to anyone.
You all congratulated me on the new blog look; I have to thank Eilisa for it. She is the one that updates things for me. I am not that good at blogging yet. Maybe some day.
Remember that I love you all and miss you all so much. Looking forward to Thanksgiving when I can see you all.
LOVE Momma Nese :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey mama Tree. I agree with you on the second book that is was a little boring at the first. I have been told that it is the worst out of the three. I just received the third one today so I cant wait to read it. I preordered the fourth coming out on Aug. 2. I am hooked and I dont really like vampire stuff. I will get those dates for you, sorry I kinda forgot you asked.
Love ya!

The Trees said...

We love reading your blog. Sounds like you had a fun weekend. I am all for family reunions. I love big family get togethers and there are so many people I probably don't know. And yea, sorry about not getting you that info. I'll try to find it and send it to you.
lots of Love!