Monday, April 6, 2009

Shock!

No, no pictures! But thought that I had better write something so you would all realize that we are still alive!
We went up to Gail & Lynn's this past weekend. We enjoyed ourselves immensely! Andrea came from Colorado, Carissa and they kids came from Moscow. Fun was had by all. We didn't do anything, Gail and I didn't even go into Twin. We listened to General Conference and just enjoyed being with the kids! Carrisa's children are growing up so fast and it just shows me how much I am missing watching my own far away grandchildren! I miss you all so much! I do so much love the blog. Having you post pictures and keeping us involved in their activities is the next best thing to being there!
We came home Sunday afternoon, watched the last session of Conference, then Nic, Cyndi and children came and visited with us for a little while. It was great playing with the kids and visiting.
I hope that everyone will have beautiful Easter. Just like what was said in General Conference, this week especially we need to remember Christ's life and his life saving Atonement. I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I can't phantom the pain that he endured for my sins. I think that the one talk that strengthened my resolve was Bro. Jeffery R. Holland's. I challenge each of you to read the conference talks when they come out. I know that my testimony & love for our prophet and apostles was strengthened this session and if I will read the addresses again I will learn & love my Savior more, making me want to live a better life.
I love you all!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you had a great time in Idaho. It made us a little jealous! We've been missin you so much! We hope your Easter is so special! Love you!

The Trees said...

How wonderful to spend time with family. I especially love listening to conference all together. More of a tradition I guess, wished we could be there with you all. We love and miss you so much!

Eilisa said...

Oh my you posted!! I am so proud of you. I miss you guys so much too. Being far from home is hard especially around the holidays. I am glad you got to go see the Wiser's I miss them too. I can't wait to see you.
Love, Eilisa